Hi Honey, I'm Home!

8:00 AM


 DING DONG


Recently I have really gotten into painting sassy door mats. Don't ask me why, but it is a thing, and I am totally on board. 

This one above was for my pops who's happy place is nestled in the Blue Ridge mountains of Georgia. This Home Sweet Lodge mat will for sure be stationed at Antler Lodge's front door when we arrive for our next stay.

 Everyone loves a good compliment... This was for my best, who is basically the cutest ALL THE TIME, so its fitting that her door mat tell her so.


Fetty Wap FOR THE WIN for another fave gal-pal. Just a bit of rap music to make you feel invincible as you step out for the day.


These antlers were the perfect Winter addition to my own stoop. I love that they are festive without being obnoxious. Plus 'I use antlers in all of my deeeeecorating...' so there's that. (Obviously I hold nothing against obnoxious)- HA!


There are for sure more, but I will leave you with this gem. A little Salt-N-Peppa goodness for daily inspiration at my sister's doorstep
Your Welcome.


DIY Sassy Doormats:

Supplies-
  • Coir Door Mat
  • Bottle Acryllic Paint
  • Paint Brushes
  • Bronze Sharpie 
  • Spray Can Clear Matte Sealer

Directions-
  • Decide what you want to put on the mat
  • Sketch it out in bronze sharpie on the mat (it blends but stands out enough to where you can still see it)
  • Paint over top of sketch with black (or whatever color you choose) paint
  • Once dry, spray with




post signature

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I LOVE this idea!! A DIY that I will definitely be doing soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Your mats come out so adorable - wish I was this artistic!!

    Shannon xx
    www.threehundredseventysevenmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey, Im watching your blog. Happy Moment. Awesome post.

    Photographers Editing Lab in Los Angeles CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! A very nice blog. the idea is also great. I like the way how it turned out. Thank you for sharing.Welcome entrance mats for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shoes are there and your article so good but if any professional photographer doing it he uses photo editing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. Such an amazing article. Great share. Thank you . Loved it very helpful.
    You Can Go Know More Details photo editing

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook