Sealed With a Kiss

8:44 AM


ROSAVIOLA

A few weeks back, when we johnnied on up to ATL for the national Professional Photographers of America convention, we got to stay with my Bestie! We were so thrilled to get to spend quality time with friends and work all at the same time. Before showing up on her doorstep, we wanted to pick out the perfect hostess gift that said you are so stinking cute, and thanks for letting us crash your work week. We were wandering around the Shops at Buckhead and hopped into my fave candle store, Diptyque! The service is unmatched (get it... match) and the candles smell divine!! Bobby is actually the one who decided that this would be the PERFECT hostess gift... and then snuck an extra one to the gal behind the counter for me (did I mention he's a total catch?)! I think this is my fave candle from Diptyque yet... PLUS its pink, so that's a total win!
 




post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook