Confetti Krispies (GF, DF)

8:00 AM

SNAP. CRACKLE. POP.

Rice Krispie treats are one of my favorite sweets because I LOVE marshmallows! I'm not a big Peeps fan, but give me a s'more or a Rice Krispie treat and I am a happy girl!

 

This is my take on the classic....


Marshmallows for daysssss...

Hearts because, why not?!


Now go share them! I took mine to Disney a couple weeks ago when we popped by Ft. Wilderness for the evening.


Confetti Krispies-

Ingredients:

  • 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
  • 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
  • 2 Tbsp Earth Balance Soy Free Spread
  • 4 cups Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows (separate out 1 cup for later use)
  • Cooking spray
  • Cute cookie cutter of your choice
Instructions:
  • Melt buttery spread on low heat in large sauce pan
  • Add in 3 cups of marshmallows and stir until completely melted
  • Add in all cereal and stir until almost combined
  • Add in the last cup of marshmallows and stir just until combined for a little extra gooey goodness!
  • Spray your hands with cooking spray as well as the dish for the confetti krispies
  • Press the mixture into dish tightly
  • Let cool completely
  • Use cookie cutter to cut out confetti krispie hearts
SHOP THIS POST:




post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook