Handbag Hoarder's Anon.

6:00 PM


ADMITTING IS THE FIRST STEP...





I L-O-V-E handbags! See? I told you, I just cannot get enough! They are a magical mysterious vehicle to throw all of your prized possessions in and  carry them with you wherever you go. What's not to love?! This little beauty was my Valentines gift from my mr.. He saw me pick it up in Kate Spade one day and obsess over the perfect color and size of it all. Apparently he got right on the phone the next day and called to order it for me! What a sneaky move... I don't hate it! 

What is your current handbag crush???

SHOP THIS POST
Jeans / Top / Handbag / Shoes (similar)

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have a slight obsession with Kate Spade! I currently have a crossbody handbag from Kate Spade and love the versatility of being able to carry crossbody or in my hand. I am now in the market to get a bright colored handbag for Spring/Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook