I Scream, You Scream...

8:50 AM


WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM!

 




I am such a handbag addict! Honestly, it is a total weakness of mine. I just feel like if I have a choice between anything and a handbag, I will almost ALWAYS choose the handbag! The Mr. and I popped into our fave mall this past weekend for a little shopping and gluten free pizza (YAAAS!). While we were there, we obvoiusly walked into Kate Spade to have a little look-see. Low and behold, this little number was being unpacked behind the counter! It's pastel magicalness caught my eye and I immediately put down the bag I was holding to pick this fancy up. It had to come home with me. No other option. So I am basically going to carry it everywhere I possibly can. It's just THAT cute!

SHOP THE POST:

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook