I Have a Secret to Tell You...

12:44 PM


I'M ACTUALLY A MERMAID







One of my fave parts about going to Disney is outfitting! I know, that sounds so weirdo, but honestly it is SO fun! I absolutely love this top from Sparkly Ever After! I paired it with black leggings and a jean jacket. It was perfection for a sunny 70 degree day in Florida.

P.S. Check out my adorable mr. wearing my pink backpack with that cutsie little Duffy button! He is a total trooper! The Fairy Godmother insnsisted he hop in the photo with us... he is so tortured. (hahaha) 

SHOP THE POST:
mermaid top / lace bralette (similar) / jean jacket / lilly pulitzer / nail polishtravel pants leggings (similar)/ sunglasses / his shirt / his shorts / his sunglasses / duffy button / nail polish

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook